Supporting Small Businesses
Right now many of our favorite small businesses could be struggling. Especially those amazing Mom and Pop shops and hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Because of the current pandemic, many people have been experiencing hardship, being laid-off, filing for unemployment and even closing their doors. Undoubtedly this will have an effect on our economy.
So what can we do?
The best thing to do right now is to help out those small businesses. The major corporations will get through this, but our small business owners may not. Here’s a list of ways to help!
If you have the money to spare…
- Buy their products or services
- The most obvious solution! Buying their products or services will help them stay open and afloat during this time
- Buy a gift card
- If your favorite restaurant is struggling, but you also don’t want to go out and dine (obviously), purchase a gift card from them so when this pandemic is all over, you can use that gift card!
If you do not have money to spare…
- Share their media posts
- Repost their content, spread the word and help them out!
- Engage with their content
- Keep their engagement up, leave some good reviews and positive feedback
- Refer a Friend
- Tell all your friends about the small business or small business owners!
- Whatever social media their most present on, follow or subscribe to it!